Due to bushfire damage, some facilities are unavailable – we are rebuilding.
Luxury & standard park cabins, including a cabin with disability access, powered van sites, tent sites.
Within the park short walks allowing visitors up close viewing of wildlife in their natural surrounds.
Animals regularly seen in the Western KI Caravan Park and Wildlife Reserve include koala’s, kangaroos, Wallabies, Echidna’s and an extensive range of birdlife.
- Log Cabin Accommodation
- Luxury and Standard Park Cabin Accommodation
- Shady Powered Sites – Unpowered Tent Sites
- Camp Kitchen – Seating for 50 People
- Undercover separate group area – seating 70
- Modern Toilets and Shower Blocks
- Shop – essential food & Supplies – Residential Liquor Licence
- Gas Refills
- Children’s Playground
- Ice & bait
- Shady Good Size Lawned Sites
- Credit card facilities
- Local Wildlife & Bush Walks to explore
* Sorry No Pets – Wildlife and Pets are not compatible.